We are constantly striving to develop processes that are warm, inviting and make communication with Hukarere easy for parents, students and others. As part of this we have a three step enrolment process that makes it easy to enrol your daughter and provide you with a full picture of the education that she will receive.
The enrolment process involves first filling in and returning the Hukarere Girls’ College Enrolment forms and then attending an interview at the school. This interview is an opportunity to discuss the curriculum, the Special Character of the school and our combined expectations. Also during these meetings, the Executive Officer will provide you with an explanation of the fees and methods of payment, including hostel and transport arrangements.
• Complete enrolment forms
• Return the completed enrolment forms and a copy of your daughter’s birth
certificate, immunisation certificate and latest school report.
• When all completed forms have been received, an interview will be
arranged for you and your daughter to meet with the Principal, Senior
Leader and Hostel Manager.
• The Office Manager will contact you and the Principal.
Format for the Interview:
• Interview with the Principal, Senior Leader and Hostel Manager.
• Tour of the school with current students.
• An explanation of the fees and methods of payments are presented by
the school Executive Finance Officer and/or Principal or both
• Uniform fitting available
• Once you have received a letter offering your daughter a place in our
hostel, we want you to begin making automatic payments into the
appropriate accounts immediately. This is done to assist you once your
daughter arrives to start her academic journey with us