The Hukarere Old Girls’ Association is run by a group of alumni of Hukarere Girls’ College who endeavour to support their alma mater. The Association hold meetings, events and fundraisers to keep the unique sisterhood alive. Association members span decades and live all around the world.
The association’s primary goals are to:
- Carry out fundraising projects
- Award scholarships and prizes to deserving students
- Facilitate reunions and other social functions
- Keep historic archives
- Maintain a membership database
- Provide networking opportunities for past students of Hukarere.