- Complete enrolment forms.
- Return the completed forms and a copy of your daughter’s birth certificate and latest school report.
- When all completed forms have been received, an interview will be arranged for you and your daughter to meet with the Principal, Senior Leader and Hostel Manager.
- The Principal’s PA will arrange a time and date to suit you and the Principal.
Format for the interview:
- Interview with the Principal, Senior Leader and Hostel Manager.
- Tour of the school with current students.
- An explanation of the fees and methods of payments are presented by the school Executive Finance Officer and/or Principal or both.
- Information on Hukarere Girls’ College scholarships will be made available.
- Once you have received a letter offering your daughter a place in our hostel, we want you to begin making automatic payments into the appropriate accounts immediately. This is done to assist you once your daughter arrives to start her academic journey wth us.
MOE Criteria for Boarding Allowances Application http://www.education.govt.nz/school/student-support/boarding-allowances/